Interested in Taking a Graduate Course in Entomology at Texas A&M University?
Postbaccalaureate Non-Degree Status (G6) – Graduate Students will need to complete the following items:
- State of Texas Common Application (www.applytexas.org) Part A and Part B
- On Question #9
- A – indicate Entomology as the major and ENTO as the majorcode
- F – Indicate you do not plan to seek a degree
- G – Indicate you will enroll in a Distance Education Program (if applicable)
- Statement as to your need for the proposed course work and your ability to successfully complete that course work
- Application processing fee, which can be submitted online when you complete your application
- Complete, official transcript showing completion of a baccalaureate degree
- GRE is not required for this application process
Postbaccalaureate non-degree classification applications are handled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Applications submitted within one month of registration may not be processed in time to begin that semester or term. Admission to a postbaccalaureate non-degree status does not establish eligibility for admission to degree-seeking status. Postbaccalaureate non-degree status normally is not available to international students.
Postbaccalaureate non-degree students must maintain a GPR of a 3.0, and the Department of Entomology will determine if they are eligible for continuation. If a break in enrollment occurs, the student must go through the application procedure again.
Please refer to the Student Financial Services website at http://finance.tamu.edu/sfs for the most current tuition and fee information.
For complete details regarding the Non-Degree Status (G6) Graduate Application Process, please refer to the Graduate Catalog.